Valentine’s Day is just around the corner!!
Come check out La Profesora Frida’s BIG Bundle of Valentine’s Day Activities for your Spanish classes!
There are a bunch of fun activities in this packet that you could use all week! Choose one or two to supplement your lessons each day leading up to Valentine’s Day, or set up Dia de San Valentin stations and have students work through the activities at their own pace.
They’re not only fun for you to use with your students, but are also great to have on hand for your Fast Finishers during the month of February, and are perfect emergency sub plans because they are self contained lessons.
Your ENTIRE Spanish class ALL participating in a REVIEW of SPANISH VERB CONJGUATIONS and every single one of those kiddos having FUN!
Yup, totally possible! Octopus On Guard is a super fun game that your students will actually ASK to play!
I have seen a few teachers post that their New Year’s (Teaching) Resolutions include creating more opportunities to grade Pronunciation activities in their classrooms.
Creating Pronunciation grades can be tricky. How often should one grade Pronunciation? Obviously, we assess pronunciation all day, every day in our classes. We model pronunciation and listen for mistakes and help our students modify as necessary.
The Stress Free Spanish Teacher
- Spanish Class Game, Agarra la Rana!March 19, 2017 - 7:53 pm
- Spanish Speaking Countries of the World LESSONS made easy!...September 17, 2014 - 6:22 pm
- Spanish Class, Engaged Communication, Café y Conversac...January 18, 2016 - 7:23 am
- Back to School Spanish Teacher CHECKLIST! Are you read...August 24, 2014 - 10:52 am
- I'm so excited! Thank you, ladies! :-)November 25, 2018 - 2:20 pm by Tara Brown
- Thank you TPTNovember 25, 2018 - 7:28 am by Licinia
- Thank you to all the teacher for helping me and others.November 25, 2018 - 7:27 am by Dale Williams
- Hola! Thank you so much for letting me know that the link...November 2, 2017 - 9:27 pm by admin