I hope you have had a GREAT start
to your new year!
I wanted to let you know of some updates I’ve made to my January CI Reading that I think you will 💕!
- preteach vocabulary with print and digital GAMES included!
- 2 versions of a Spanish CI Reading
- 2 versions of comprehension questions
- 2 Google Forms(tm) Quizzes
- 18 conversation task cards
- student follow up writing activity
- teacher background slides too!
Have you tried my monthly Spanish CI Readings?
This set of Spanish resources helps familiarize students with some important January holidays & winter vocabulary words! Spanish students acquire new vocabulary for the month of ENERO, learning about:
- La Nochevieja
- El Año Nuevo
- El Día de los Reyes Magos
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day.