8 Organizational Tips to Maximize Your Class Periods
Guest blog post by Julie from Mundo de Pepita!
Ten Time Management Tips for Teachers
Guest blog post by Holly of Spanish Sundries
Learn Ten Time Management Tips for Teachers- I never realized how much time I spent on my teaching job until I didn’t have the time to spend anymore. In December of 2012 my son was born and after a short maternity leave, I was thrown back into the world of teaching. My job was the same, but my life was completely different. I had to learn how to better manage my time, and I had to do it fast.
We may not all have kids, but we all have people in our lives that we want to spend time with, personal interests that we want to attend to, and places we want to see. The more effectively we can get all that other stuff done, the more time we can save to add to our personal time bank accounts. So, here are 10 things that I learned during my crash course in teacher time management:
The Stress Free Spanish Teacher
- Spanish Class Game, Agarra la Rana!March 19, 2017 - 7:53 pm
- Spanish Speaking Countries of the World LESSONS made easy!...September 17, 2014 - 6:22 pm
- Spanish Class, Engaged Communication, Café y Conversac...January 18, 2016 - 7:23 am
- Back to School Spanish Teacher CHECKLIST! Are you read...August 24, 2014 - 10:52 am
- I'm so excited! Thank you, ladies! :-)November 25, 2018 - 2:20 pm by Tara Brown
- Thank you TPTNovember 25, 2018 - 7:28 am by Licinia
- Thank you to all the teacher for helping me and others.November 25, 2018 - 7:27 am by Dale Williams
- Hola! Thank you so much for letting me know that the link...November 2, 2017 - 9:27 pm by admin