We’ve been playing “Agarra la Rana” to review vocabulary in our Spanish classes! Check out how to play and find the link to a free printable of Frog Points to use with your classes!
I think it is SO IMPORTANT for students to know what is happening not only in their own communities, but AROUND THE WORLD. And… ON A REGULAR BASIS! This FREE Current Event Article lesson is one way to supplement what you’re already teaching, and help students research what is happening in the world. Not just for a day or even just a week, but dare I say for an entire semester?? Or, GASP, an entire school YEAR??
Current Event Articles are a fantastic way for students to take charge of their own education, learn to use multiple resources, and to research a place in the world that they find interesting.
The Stress Free Spanish Teacher
- Spanish Class Game, Agarra la Rana!March 19, 2017 - 7:53 pm
- Spanish Speaking Countries of the World LESSONS made easy!...September 17, 2014 - 6:22 pm
- Spanish Class, Engaged Communication, Café y Conversac...January 18, 2016 - 7:23 am
- Back to School Spanish Teacher CHECKLIST! Are you read...August 24, 2014 - 10:52 am
- I'm so excited! Thank you, ladies! :-)November 25, 2018 - 2:20 pm by Tara Brown
- Thank you TPTNovember 25, 2018 - 7:28 am by Licinia
- Thank you to all the teacher for helping me and others.November 25, 2018 - 7:27 am by Dale Williams
- Hola! Thank you so much for letting me know that the link...November 2, 2017 - 9:27 pm by admin