We’ve been playing “Agarra la Rana” to review vocabulary in our Spanish classes! Check out how to play and find the link to a free printable of Frog Points to use with your classes!
Guest Blogger: Srta Elizabeth
I wonder if there’s a way to adapt this new Pokemon Go game for the classroom? It’d be a great way to practice directional vocabulary. While playing Jenga with family, It’d be cool if I wrote questions in Spanish on the blocks and students answer them as they pull them out. Student interaction is always higher when they are having fun. My friends call it “teacher brain”. They are always telling me: “You haven’t even finished student teaching yet and you are always thinking about your classroom and students.” What can I say? Great teachers minds are always thinking of creative ways to introduce students to the curriculum or get them excited about learning. It’s our job!
(Click on the article title to read more.)
The Stress Free Spanish Teacher
- Spanish Class Game, Agarra la Rana!March 19, 2017 - 7:53 pm
- Spanish Speaking Countries of the World LESSONS made easy!...September 17, 2014 - 6:22 pm
- Spanish Class, Engaged Communication, Café y Conversac...January 18, 2016 - 7:23 am
- Back to School Spanish Teacher CHECKLIST! Are you read...August 24, 2014 - 10:52 am
- I'm so excited! Thank you, ladies! :-)November 25, 2018 - 2:20 pm by Tara Brown
- Thank you TPTNovember 25, 2018 - 7:28 am by Licinia
- Thank you to all the teacher for helping me and others.November 25, 2018 - 7:27 am by Dale Williams
- Hola! Thank you so much for letting me know that the link...November 2, 2017 - 9:27 pm by admin